Sadly, 1 women in 9 will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. It is important to be breast aware and know what is normal for you. Being breast aware means becoming familiar with how your breasts look and feel, whatever your age. Understand how your breasts may change at different times of the month (for example when you are on your period) and as you get older.
These are the changes to look for, and if you are in any doubt, see your doctor.
- A lump or thickening which is different to the rest of the breast tissue
- Continuous pain in one part of the breast or armpit
- One breast becomes larger or lower
- A nipple becomes inverted or changes shape or position
- Skin changes including puckering or dimpling
- Swelling under the armpit or around the collarbone
- A rash on or around the nipple
- Discharge from one or both nipples
- Know what is normal for you
- Look and feel
- Know what changes to look for
- Report any changes without delay
- Attend routine breast screening if you are aged 50 and over
And now for the blog train. All the ladies that took part have some awesome freebies for you this month, so be sure to visit all the stops! Please remember though, some of us are in different timezones, so if you visit a blog and their part is not up yet please visit them again later :)
Here is my part:
You can download it here
And here is the list of all the other stops! Be sure to visit all of them and collect all the awesome freebies on offer!
Twinkle Me Pink Scraps
Heather Hill Designs
Twisted Summertime Designs
Snips and Snails Designs
Dizzy Scraps Designs
Krissy Jo Designs
Tickle Me Designs
Princess Kate Designs <--- You are here!